Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K Summary #2

time square New York City
C4K #6: For this assignment, I was assigned Brandon who is part of Class 12’s Blog. The blog post that I commented on was about New York City. Brandon said that New York City is a very busy place with lots of buildings, cars, and people. He went on further to described two famous buildings, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty and asked if anyone knew of any other famous buildings in New York City. In my comment to Brandon, I told him who I was and that I had visited New York City years ago. I told him that while I was up there I got to see the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, as well as, Ground Zero and Time Square. Finally, I agreed with him that New York City is a very busy place, but I want to visit again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment